Monday, December 8, 2008

Peek-a-boo!

Let me just say this....I love my son. He makes me smile everyday - and with his new game - he makes me just plain laugh out loud.

I tell him to "go hide" or "get down" and he ducks behind the coffee table or loveseat. Then I say "Where is Nathan, etc etc?" He jumps up with the largest grin ever and I yell "THERE he is!" He goes wild with laughter.

Gets me every time.


Can he open his mouth any wider??

My cutie pie

Game's over, Mom

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Aren't boys the best??!:)

Lora said...

VERY fun game - I can't wait to play with him at Christmas (2.5 weeks to go)!

mary leigh said...

that's so cute.
i'm gonna stop by and see him sometime soon!! he's so big!
wonder where he gets that big mouth from?

Emily G. said...

Yes, stop by anytime ML!!

And I have no idea where he gets that big mouth from. Certainly not me :)