Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow, at last!

I have a vague memory of Greg waking me up at 2 am when he came to bed, saying we had 3 inches of snow. Thank goodness it wasn't a dream, and the white stuff was still there when I woke up this morning!!

The 3 of us bundled up and went outside to play shortly after breakfast. We wanted to get out there before it all melted! This was the most snow Nate has ever seen, and he was not sure what to think! He stayed close to the driveway, and enjoyed watching Greg & I act like teenagers, throwing snowballs, the best.

We probably only stayed outside for 15 minutes (and it took Greg 30 minutes to get Nate's gloves on!!), but it was a fun 15 minutes!! Enjoy the pics below.







4 comments:

beth gibbs said...

It looks beautiful!! I sure hope we get some of the "white stuff". Nathan looks happy with the snowballs in the stroller, not so happy walking in it. Greg, where was the rest of "Americana"? Ha!
Why didn't you make a snowman? Remember the snowmen we made in the front yard?

Anonymous said...

We got snow too, about 5 inches!!! It was pretty to look at, but was certainly glad I was off work and didn't have to drive downtown at midnight in it. Greg's favorite dog Shiloh didn't much care for it and tried using our back deck as his personal sandbox instead of using the back yard! NOT!!

Lora said...

Poor Nate didn't know what to think because he couldn't move in that jacket! Reminds me of that terrible movie - A Christmas Story. I hope you got several good hits on Greg with snowballs :)

Ashley said...

Your home is beautiful!:) Glad you enjoyed the snowy Sunday!! We built a fire for the first time now that our chimney is fixed!