Sunday, July 13, 2008
Fun at the park
My boy loves to swing! Greg and I took him to the park last night, after waiting all day for the rain to stop. We were lucky enough to have the whole place to ourselves! Nate had fun in the bucket swings, as usual. And the thing that got the biggest smiles from him was when Greg was pushing him super high in the air. Next, we moved to the tire swing, and Nate had fun just chillin' on his Daddy's lap. Fun times! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i love the last "beer gut" picture!
I love him and want to squeeze his cheeks. (not a fat joke)
I do love the last picture...he said he was done for the day.
TOO TOO CUTE
There would be many more pictures of Nathan with his mother if I were ever allowed to hold the camera.
Post a Comment