I had my good friend (and AWESOME photographer), Mary Leigh, come over to take a few pictures of Nate for his birthday party invitations. The plan was to just give him a cupcake and let him go to town, while Mary Leigh snapped away. Well, that didn't really happen. I have never seen the boy so confused. First, he touched the icing and then tried to get it off his hands - didn't like the sticky texture I think. I tried to move things along by putting a little of the cake part on his mouth. Not a fan of that either. It wasn't until Greg popped his head out of the bedroom door that Mary Leigh started to get some good shots. No one makes Nate smile like his Daddy can!! So, below are a few of my favorite shots. Hopefully he'll have fun with his mini-birthday cake on August 16th - can't wait to see all the family!!!


(Nate said he's done and done.)


3 comments:
ha, I love them! I wanted to put them on my blog, but I wanted the invites to go out first!
I can't believe he's 1 already.....
wHERE HAS THIS YEAR GONE? IT'S SCAREY. cAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM WITH THE REAL THING.
I can't believe he's already 1! Time flies!! He's so freakin' cute! Hope he has a great b-day party!
Post a Comment