It's my first tagging experience, yay! Here are the rules:
Go to your fourth picture folder and then go to the fourth picture in the folder.
Write four things about the picture and then tag four other people.
It's amazing what you'll find!!!
Ok - and I tag:
1. Bec
2. Lora
3. Leah
4. Becca

1. This was taken in August 2006, at my good friend Becca's bachelorette party. In the picture is me, Becca Fort, and Lauren Heuber. They were both college roommates.
2. This was an awesome bachelorette weekend!! Lauren offered up her grandma (Mom Mom)'s beach house, and it was amazing! I forget the name of the town, but it was something like Southport, NC???
3. In keeping with the bachelorette theme, we played "games" before going out and hitting the town, and one was carving cucumbers to look like....ahem....male body parts. I don't remember who won, but it was definitely not me. Mine was sad looking. (I think I was distracted by the Usher CD playing in the background.)
4. I got stopped by a cop on my way to the bachelorette weekend/beach house. I was speeding on a back road and he caught me. Luckily, I didn't get a ticket. Thank goodness or Spike would have been PISSED!! :)


2 comments:
I tried to play along, really I did.
even though i wasn't tagged, i did it. mine was a picture of the golden gate bridge in San Fran from a trip Sameer and I did 2 summers ago :).
Post a Comment