I have never been as happy to pull into my driveway as I was tonight. We had a wonderful few days in NC with my family, but today's drive home was the worst ever!! Here are just a few things that happened...
-Rain 99% of the way
-A cranky toddler b/c he didn't sleep well the night before
-A cranky mom & dad b/c he didn't sleep well the night before
-Mayo on my sandwich at Zaxby's and the slowest service ever
-Horrendous traffic/roadwork in Asheville and Knoxville
-Nate's 2 naps totaled only 40 minute
-A dvd player that died halfway thru our trip
-The trip to NC took 7 hrs 45 min, the trip home took 11 hrs 15 min
And did I mention I had cramps!? Need I say more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
aghhh that sucks!
i'm glad your home! but my fav part of that is the mayo on your sandwhich! did you let nate eat it? he loves mayo!
wow...that is awful!!! Maybe you should use the bethann trick and drug your child on car trips!
Ha, Bethann did suggest that!!! :) But really, Nate was not the biggest problem...it was the traffic that was the worst.
Sorry the trip home was so bad! But, I'm glad you guys are home! Why did the DVD player die?
Post a Comment