I admit it - I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to Nate's clothes. I think the only reason I don't mind all this cold weather right now is because it gives me an excuse to bundle up my handsome boy in cute sweaters! He got a few new ones over Christmas, and a few from our neighbor, and I just love seeing how grown-up he looks in them! Personally, I think he is the best-dressed toddler in TN!
Of course he is the best dressed toddler in TN. And if he has any competition let us know - I LOVE buying clothes for him. I can't wait until the summer when he needs more :)
August 1999 - Meet Greg.
June 2004 - Marry him.
July 2005 - Move to TN.
August 2007 - Nate is born.
Nov 2009 - Abby is born.
August 2011 - Move to AL...
3 comments:
AWW.. he does look like a "big boy", that makes me sad though HAHAH! Those are very cute sweaters! He's a handsome fella!!!
Of course he is the best dressed toddler in TN. And if he has any competition let us know - I LOVE buying clothes for him. I can't wait until the summer when he needs more :)
I love his little sweaters!
Post a Comment