Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Warning

I have been monitoring the hits on my blog for the past few weeks, and have gotten a few from really strange places where I don't know anyone (ex. Germany). So, I am getting nervous & considering making my blog "private." Just wanted to warn all my faithful readers :) b/c if you try to read my blog one day and can't, that's why. But don't worry, just email me and I can "give you permission." It just might be annoying at the beginning. Sorry!

My email is emilygivens4@yahoo.com

6 comments:

mary leigh said...

it's probably just blog stalkers like us...
but don't worry, greg has a credit card for ransom money! :o)

Erin said...

me me me! how often do you get colorado stalkers? probably a lot, i tend to wander around at work when i need a break :).

Ashley said...

Add me to the list! Hey, I totally understand about the scary "random" hits. Hope to see you and Nate at Strollercize tomorrow.:)

Life's A Beach.... said...

i had some really weird (ok, gross) comment left for me on my very first post and made it so all my comments had to be "published" but I guess if they are "following" your blog then that is different. You gotta cute boy by the way!

Anonymous said...

That is an excellent point, Mary Leigh! You never know when you'll need ransom money.

Anonymous said...

Lots of weird folks out there, you can't be too careful