Will is getting really verbal, and was "talking" non-stop while he was here. My favorite was when he'd hold up the cell phone and say "hi." Too cute!
Once we moved upstairs to the playroom, Nate had fun showing Will all of his toys, and BOY did they make a mess! I would expect nothing less of two toddlers though! :) I tried to get them both into building a tower with Nate's blocks, but Nate was more interested in cleaning it up then anything else! That's my boy!
Nate couldn't keep his hands off Will's cool new sippy cup, but finally, I made it clear that it was off-limits. So, to test me, he kept going up to it and licking his lips, pretending that he was going to drink from it. Then he'd back away and laugh. That little rascal!!
For some reason, Will kept going into the corner and sitting, almost under the end table. At first I thought it was b/c he didn't like us, but then it turned into a game of hide-and-seek.
When it was almost dinnertime, we moved downstairs and I attempted to pacify the two of them with an Elmo dvd. It's not that they weren't being good, it's just that I kept tripping over them in the kitchen while I was trying to get dinner ready!! So, as you can see from the picture below, they thoroughly enjoyed the dvd and managed to sit still long enough for me to get a good shot!
TJ came around 7 pm to get Will, just as we were finishing dinner. I was disappointed and had wanted Will to stay longer, just so Greg could see the two boys playing together. They are too cute!
Casey - Will is welcome back anytime..... :)


8 comments:
Thank you again for keeping him! I love seeing how the boys are starting to play together more! What a difference from their first playdate. You know of course Nate is always welcome to stay here!!!
TOO CUTE, I LOVE THE LIP LICKING
Will is so cute! He and Nate are going to get all the girls :) Playing with them sounds fun and exhausting!
Great to see you today!:) I love the picture of the boys together!
The licking of the lips is hysterical!:)
the live feed is funny! santa monica loves nate!
Of course, he wanted Will's sippy cup I mean look how cute it is! (ha ha you know I'm only saying that cause I made it!!) We need to get Will, Nate & Joshua all together soon-especially with this nice weather.
They look like they are holding hands watching Elmo. they are cute together. it is always fun to see how kids interact.
Post a Comment