....GREEN!
For the past week or so, Nate has been scarfing down everything green. (Yes, you read that right...I said GREEN!) From broccoli to green beans to cucumbers, he can't get enough of them! This is hilarious, b/c we have been trying for...oh, 6 months, to give him some greens and he has wanted none of it. Which didn't really make sense to us, since he always ate green veggies when they were in the form of pureed baby food. But, I'm going to stop trying to figure him out, and just be glad that he's eating them now!
And the reason I say green is the "color of the week" is b/c I'm sure this will change at a moment's notice. Tonight, he will probably turn his nose up at the greens. Typical.
His favorite food color for the past few weeks has been RED....spaghetti sauce slathered on anything, tomatoes, strawberries, etc. Not sure if it's a coincidence or what, but his favorite guy Elmo is red too...
Wonder what color will be next??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Maybe he wanted to start with Christmas colors - red then green. Let's bet on what is next... how about orange?
Post a Comment