Friday, May 29, 2009

Bounce U

This morning, we met a neighbor and her two kids (Grace & Haakon) at Bounce U. It was so much fun!!! There were two rooms open, and each had 4 blow-up things - slides, bouncy castles, obstacle courses, etc. I went down the huge slide with Nate a few times and he LOVED it! My shy little Nate even turned into a daredevil at one point. He just didn't like when the big kids got too close/rough. His favorite part was the mini-slides, and rolling around in the bouncy castle. He thought it was hilarious everytime he fell down, and would let out a big giggle. We will definitely be going back soon!
CHARGE!
APPARENTLY, FALLING IS HILARIOUSNATE'S ATTEMPT AT JUMPINGTUNNEL ON THE OBSTACLE COURSE
HARD TO GET UP THE MINI-SLIDE......BUT FUN TO GO DOWN!

4 comments:

Lora said...

I would love to go to a place like that with Nate (and bug when s/he is older) sometime! There are several around here... my group at work took me to one for my 30th birthday! Adults got in free (we had 2 kids with us) :)

Ashley said...

Fun!!! I love the new layout and pic of you and Nate at the top!!
TOOOOO CUTE!!

Becky said...

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!!! I think it is hilarious that we did the same layout...i didn't even know you changed yours :) I want to go to the bouncy place even if Nate doesn't want to go with me!

beth gibbs said...

Looks like fun. I like the MaMa pictures and timeline. Nate looks cute in his new "beach" shirt.