Thursday, May 14, 2009

Switcheroo

Who doesn't love breakfast food for dinner???

Well, we pulled a "switcheroo" on Nate last night and did just that....he didn't know what to think....ALL his favorite foods, at DINNER time? Needless to say, he ate like a hoss: scrambled eggs, pancakes, fruit, and (his favorite) sausage links....YUM! And then, we had a surprise at the end that was the biggest hit - a dessert pancake! (I just added some semi-sweet mini morsels to the batter). Look below...he was one happy boy!


4 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW I love it!!!!!!! He's so cute!!!!

Lora said...

Nate is a true Gibbs for liking breakfast foods all day long :) I can't wait see him in FOUR weeks!

Ashley said...

Nate's hair looks lighter than the last time I saw him!:)

beth gibbs said...

He really enjoyed that pancake! What a face. His hair does look lighter ( same color as yours at the same age). I can't wait to see him in a week aand then again at the beach. LOTS to look forward too.