Monday, May 18, 2009
New Trick
I'm not sure why, but lately Nate has started crossing his eyes....either when he's drinking from a straw, or trying to see his reflection in his spoon (weird, I know). Of course this freaks me out, but this morning I just couldn't resist taking a picture. So, you be the judge....is this funny or scary????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
It is scary and funny ... and I love the product placement. We should sell it Kroger. We could be rich!
That last comment was supposed to be from me. I don't know that anonymous guy.
HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!
tell him his face will get stuck that way!
That reminds me of horror stories and children possessed. Tell him no and "that his eyes will get stuck that way".
I think that is hilarious! :-)
Oh my goodness I love it. He is awesome!
save that one for a cutest kid ever contest :)
Post a Comment