Greg used the word "enigma" to describe Nate tonight, and I think there is no better word that sums him up!
Perfect example...Nate turned his nose up at a peanut butter sandwich today at lunch, which lately, he has been loving. So fine, whatever, he wasn't hungry...no big deal. Well, then there's our dinner tonight....Greg and I were having beef filets (cooked in balsalmic vinegar & red cooking wine, YUM), roasted red potatoes, and green beans. Not Nate's cup of tea, so he got some frozen chicken nuggets (Double yum, I know!) Well lo & behold, the boy decided to try a meat other than chicken nuggets & sausage tonight....he was SCARFING little bits of our filets. Oh yes. We were just staring at him in amazement. No PBJ, but a beef filet? A food snob already; Greg is so proud.
And then to top it off, at the end of the meal, our little cutie starting making "kissing" noises. He wanted a Hershey's kiss for dessert. Yes, we have a smart one on our hands. Sometimes, I think he's too smart for his own good!!! (But we'll keep him!) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I wonder what He will want when Nana and Pops visit. It may be bolgna and hot dogs or better yet salami. A food snob just like Mama! Ha
OMG I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am glad he's not picky - I think we have Gregory to thank for that... his smarts come from his mama though :)
Post a Comment