
We went to Bounce U yesterday and had a ball! We met up with 4 of my "Mommy friends" and their kids...each of them has a boy btw the ages of 16-27 months. And of course Abby was there but slept in her stroller the WHOLE time! :)
Bounce U is like an indoor inflatable playground...picture huge slides, bouncy castles, etc. I had taken Nate there once before, about a year ago, and he was pretty hesitant on everything. Not so much anymore! He liked the slides the best, and then one of the castles where you get to jump around AND shoot basketballs into hoops (of course I had to help him slam dunk)! Actually, I'm not sure who had more fun at this place....the boys or the moms!
(Pardon the fuzziness on some of the pics; the slides were FAST and it was hard to get a good shot.)
Me & Nate before going down our first slide...little did I know that I would fall flat on my back at the end of it!! It really hurt! But luckily Nate didn't get hurt. The moms that followed me figured out if you went down the slide with your legs against the sides, it would slow you down enough to where you wouldn't bust your butt like me. Man, I love being the guinea pig!
Casey & Will
Hallie & Grant (he's the youngest one in our group, and was a little scared at first)
Some of the boys in the basketball hoop/castle one (Will, Noah, Grant)
This slide was more Nate's speed
Action shot of me & Nate on one of the big slides!
Bounce U provided a snack at the end...can't beat goldfish & lemonade!


3 comments:
LOVE IT!!! Maybe G will do better next time.. at least I had fun!
Thank you for the pictures! I can't wait for us to go again!
Emily, thanks for organizing such a fun playdate!!
Post a Comment