Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day

We finally got a substantial amount of snow! About 4 inches total I think. It fell thru the day yesterday and was so pretty! And then last night, it was topped off with sleet, which made the roads pretty treacherous today. We did manage to get outside this afternoon to play, but only for about 15 minutes....Nate was NOT a fan of the cold temps, nor did he like the wind. And he didn't so much "play" outside as he did just walk around a little with our neighbors and want us to pick him up. So much for a snow day! Nonetheless, I still managed to get a few good pics...








And of course, what snow day is complete without a cup of hot chocolate??? But then Mr. Independent decided he wanted his marshmellows BESIDE his hot chocolate instead of INSIDE. Whatever makes you happy, weirdo! :)

5 comments:

mary leigh said...

his marshmallows aren't lined up, what's wrong with that kid?

Emily G. said...

You know him too well....5 min after I took this pic he had them all lined up neatly in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

He needs to like the snow! I want to go sledding with him...it might scar him for life though. We should take him to the hill at the Manor House :) good times

Hallie Madewell said...

And thats why I love Nate so much!!! He's precious.. yall quit pickin' on him!!! ;) I did laugh on the marshmellows though!

Lauren Heuber said...

that is hilarious...he is a weirdo like his daddy and has a mind of his own like his mommy. love it! so cute.