We took Miss Priss in for her 2 month appt today and here are her (unbelievable!) stats:
Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz
Length: 21 1/4 inches
I was completely shocked at her weight!!! I was thinking she'd be in the mid-8 lb range. Not so much! My little piglet gained more than an ounce a day this past month!! (She was 7 lbs 7 oz on 12/10). Craziness. And what's more...she jumped from the 10th percentile to the 25th percentile for her weight! Now, she's still in the 15th percentile for length, but I'm okay with that...she's probably just going to be a shrimp like her Momma :)
Anyways, the rest of the check-up went well..."she looks perfect" the doc said...and Abby handled her 2 shots like a big girl! She is one little tough cookie for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Way to grow Abby! Keep up the good work Jugs!
That's wonderful! Short and round like Maggie!
YAY ABBY!!!!!! Thats so awesome!
She will be filling out all her clothes in no time! What a good eater!
Post a Comment