Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy.
Please bring me:
1. Buzz Wingpack
2. Talking Woody
3. Tall Jessie
And Abby wants a pink nalgene.
Love,
Nate
(And then he drew Buzz' rocketship on the bottom. Too cute! And I love that he included Abby on the letter. Like I said, he recited it and I just wrote it down.)
I wasn't expecting any drama once we got to the mall, but that was a mistake on my part. Abby SCREAMED as soon as I handed her to Santa, even though big brother was already sitting on his lap. In fact, it was so bad that I had to sit next to Santa with Abby on my right knee, and lean as far to the left as possible so they could crop me out of the picture. Hilarious! If you look really hard, you can see a little bit of my white/gray striped sleeve. Greg did a good job making the kids smile though. And I LOVE how Nate is clutching his Santa list, so sweet.

I love this next picture - Nate was reading his list to Santa and then made sure he put it in his pocket so that "the elves at the North Pole" would get it. Yes, this boy is into Christmas!!
And then what Santa visit is complete without a pair of gingerbread men glasses!? These are hilarious. Especially b/c Nate calls them "wobble goggles" for some reason!
We had a family lunch date at the mall food court with relatively little drama, and then Greg headed back to work. Santa day - success!
(And I just had to post this last picture of Abby...she had on the most adorable tights but they got cropped out of the picture. CUTENESS!!)


5 comments:
The Santa picture is PERFECT I love it!
WOBBLE GOGGLES? He's so creative!
AND LOVE LOVE LOVE the tights! PREICOUS!
Come on Momma! Those are "just like" Imagination Mover Scott's Wobble Goggles!!! Don't you see the resemblance? ;)
Glad you got such super cute Santa pictures!!!
Love it that Nate had a list...and LOVE it MORE that he included Abby!:)
O.M.G...I LOVE the santa pictures...they looked SO CUTE in their stylish outfits.
where did you get those cute tights, i love them!
Post a Comment