Abby and I went to Nate's school this morning for his first "Christmas concert." And I use the term concert loosely, b/c it was 10 minutes of singing in the church foyer. Nate did sooooooo good though! He had been practicing his "motions" for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at home for a few days, and did so well remembering them all! He was front & center, cute as can be, with his hands in his pockets half the time. They sang 3 songs: Twinkle Twinkle, Rudolph, and Jingle Bells.
He was so excited to see me! He yelled to his whole class "That's Mommy!!" :) Melt me. And the class surprised the parents by all wearing homemade Christmas shirts. Too cute! Nate's class sang with the other 3-yr-old class, but half of them were a disaster; it was hilarious.
Now, I apologize for the poor quality of these pictures - they don't do the "concert" justice - but I was taking them with my left hand, while I videotaped with my right hand. Yes, I was THAT Mom! Check back tomorrow and hopefully I will have figured out how to upload the 7 minute video. It is P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S! I definitely had my first "I'm a proud Mommy" moment...I even teared up watching Nate. He is just getting so grown-up & I love him so much!


3 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!!
SOrry I missed it, he looked so happy and proud when I saw him!!!
VIDEO PLEASE!
I love him! He is SO CUTE!!!!!!
Post a Comment