Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Funnies

I was out in the garage with N, opening up a jumbo pack of juice boxes. N wanted to carry one of the 12-packs inside.
Me: Can you carry that?
N: (with attitude) Yes Mommy! I eat my broccoli!!!
(We’ve been working on eating our veggies lately...and the trick we use is telling him that Buzz Lightyear eats his ____ (insert veggie name) to have big muscles. Works every time!)

Me: Do you like having a baby sister?
N: Yes, but it’s hard to share with a baby sister.
Me: What do you want to do with Abby when she gets bigger?
N: Play hide-n-seek for a long long time!

Me: Do you want to be a Daddy when you grow up!
N: No! I want to be "a Nate" forever!!

4 comments:

Proud Parents said...

I love Friday Funnies - they make me giggle! Nate is just adorable!

Lora said...

seriously? he is the cutest.

Hallie Madewell said...

What a great imagination he has! I Love him!

beth gibbs said...

I love the honesty and literalness of children. Nate such a special little guy. I want to hear his reply to big brother question in another year. I hope it will be the same.