Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stop taking those growing pills!

I can't get over how Abby seems to changing DAILY, right before our very eyes. Next thing we know, she will be 16 and asking to borrow the car! (Oh wow, scary thought...)

We went shopping at Stride Rite last weeked to Abby Reece her first official pair of shoes. (Like, real ones that help with walking/support, etc.) She loves them and I think they are super cute!! So far, she hasn't progressed much beyond taking 1-2 steps, but I feel like that is SO her. It's like....she proved to us she could do it, and now that she did that, she doesn't want to do it again. It's like she was telling us "Stop making me practice already, I can do it! Leave me alone!" LOL. Anyways, check out her new kicks.


Also, the buckle on her highchair broke the other day and I do not trust just one strap holding our little wild one in. So, "Baby" Girl is now at the table with us. So far so good - not too much throwing of the plate & placemat. We'll see how long that lasts! She loves sitting beside her Momma and looking out the window like Big Brother does. And look at how big she looks in her booster seat:

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Look at Abby stylin' in her new sneakers!

Allyson said...

Love the shoes... and the outfit... and the BOW!! :)

Lora said...

Next time I visit, I'll teach N and A the concept of "food fight" :)

Leah said...

I have a chicco high chair we aren't using if you feel like she still needs to sit in one. I think it is like yours, only red. Let me know if you need it!

Hallie Madewell said...

Love the shoes!

She looks so cute and happy in her booster seat!!!!!