Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Funnies

N: Can Abby stay home by herself?
Me: No, she’s too little.
N: Then no one would cook her dinner? Then no one would cook her bottle?
Me: Yes, sweetie. And she’d be very sad & lonely.
N: I can stay with her. I’m not afraid.

We were getting ready to leave the house, and I put Abby’s dressy coat on her.
N: Is Abby going to “girls night out?”
Me: No, why?
N: That’s her pretty coat!
Me: Oh Nate, you’re so funny. I’m gonna have to write that down.
N: Are you going to put it on “America’s Funniest Home Videos?”
(Ok so 2 things strike me about this...1) I must go to a lot of GNO, ha! And 2) We let him watch “America’s Funniest Home Videos” too much!)

I was watching Nate work very intently on trying to fix his Buzz Lightyear’s wings. Then I hear him mutter under his breath: “I’m having a rough day!”

Couldn't pass up sharing this too cute pic of both kiddos at the mall, on the "kiddie coaster"....they loved it!

3 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

LOVE the GNO comment!!!!! And just FYI... those are well deserved!

beth gibbs said...

Love the pic of the two of them. Just shows what the future holds. Big brother and little pest of a sister. They look so cute, and hav identical expressions.

KelseyMoore said...

he is a mess! i have a new blog...i am sure you can sleep at night now:

kelseybmoore.blogspot.com

yahoooo