(No, I'm not pregnant. Nor will I be any time soon. Now that we have that cleared up....)
I babysat Will today, for an hour and a half while Casey had a business lunch with her old boss. I was slightly nervous about it, mostly because Nate is so high-maintenance right now and needs to constantly be watched and/or entertained. I knew Will would be the "easy" one... if all else fails, he is happy in the exersaucer (which Nate hasn't been into in weeks).
So, as I thought, Will was a dream....he rolled around on the blanket, played with both his and Nate's toys, and did not cry at all. He loved trying out Nate's "sound stage," as well as trying to stand up while holding onto our coffee table. Nate, on the other hand, was not on his best behavior. He still has not mastered "sharing," and that goes for his toys, as well as his Mom. I've found at his age that distraction is the best method to hold off fussiness, but that can only last so long! He started to have a meltdown at 1:30 pm, and Casey was slated to return at 1:45 pm. So, it could have been worse, and I was glad he made it at least that long before starting to fuss.
As a result of this experiment (aka watching two kids that are around the same age), I decided I could not handle twins! :) I could handle it for an hour and a half, but every day would kill me! Hope Nate doesn't want a little brother or sister any time soon, because it is NOT happening....
See pics below....the "fighting" sequence is hilarious...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! Tell Casey that Will is adorable - I love him biting Nate's tush :)
Thanks again for keeping my boy! Now it's your turn for Nate to come here!
Post a Comment