Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Popping up like weeds!

Nate has tooth #3 coming in already! I knew something was up when he woke up crying at 2:45 am. He hasn't done that in awhile. Anyways, I felt around in his mouth this morning, and there it was, another little jagged tooth coming through. It's on the top this time. Guess I need to go out and get a baby toothbrush; these things are coming in fast! Hopefully it won't mess up his appetite - he has been eating & drinking so good these days, I have been loving it! (P.S. I am still trying to get a picture, but the teeth are hard to see, since only a tiny bit has broken through the gums. Stay tuned!)

2 comments:

The Overstreets said...

How funny that we were just talking about when tooth #3 would arrive last night and now here it is! Nate must have overheard us! Let me know when you brush them for the first time...

Lora said...

I can't wait to see a picture of you or Greg brushing teeth that haven't come in :) Maybe I'll get to see it in person this weekend!