Thursday, September 25, 2008

My life will never be the same!

For once, I am blogging about something OTHER than my son. We got DVR!!!!!!!!!! I love it and have no idea why it took us so long to get it. It is super easy to use, and much much cheaper than we thought. And now that all of "my shows" are coming back on, I figured it was the perfect time to finally get DVR. It is wonderful!

And for all of you who are wondering - yes, we still have our trusty VCR. Someday it will be a collector's item.....like those Michael Jackson cokes, right Dad!? :)

5 comments:

Leah said...

I never thought the day would come. You finally got a DVR! In a few weeks, you are going to wonder what you ever did without it. Enjoy!

Lora said...

Welcome to the 21st century :) Next you need a Blackberry!

Anonymous said...

No Blackberry! We still have to maintain our ghetto reputation.

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE OUR TIVO!!!! AND I AGREE NO BLACKBERRY----I HAVE A HARD TIME USING MY 5YR OLD CELL PHONE

beth gibbs said...

I'm glad we don't all have to climb into your bed to watch the VCR. Not that it wasn't cozy!! Reminds me of Nate's first family night in the hospital watching Big Brother. Enjoy!