Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anti-social

For anyone who's been around Nate for the past 2 weeks, you will know that he's been pretty anti-social lately. Will start to sob if me or Greg step 2 feet away from him. At first it was flattering, now it's starting to be annoying :)

That being said, I was a little weary of how he'd react when I babysat Will last night. Lo and behold, he was great! (Probably because he spent most of his time climbing & playing in Will's carseat, but whatever, I'll take it.) The boys were so cute together....Will was walking back & forth constantly between the kitchen & living room, the whole time with either the microphone or Elmo phone in his mouth. And Nate either played quietly in the carseat, drank from his sippy, or stared at big boy Will walking.



This was the only time they got within touching distance of each other. Too funny!!
And dinnertime was interesting....me in the middle with a boy on each side. In between my bites, I'd feed Will mushed up table foods and retrieve his sippy from the floor, and then for Nate, I'd cut up more veggies and ravioli and make sure neither were choking. What a night! :) So fun though!!

3 comments:

Lora said...

Maybe Will walking will encourage Nate to give it a try :) How was Will's bday party?

Becky said...

Does this make you ready for another one? I would like to try a neice this time if you don't mind :)

The Overstreets said...

Thanks again for keeping my little guy! Sorry, I guess I should have brought Will's new sippy cup strap! Now it is Nate's turn to come to our house to play!