Saturday, October 4, 2008
A morning surprise
What's the first thing you want to see on a Saturday morning at 8 am when you're still wiping the sleep out of your eyes?? How about a naked boy, standing up in his crib, with a poopy diaper smeared all over his legs, butt, crib, bumper, stuffed animals, and sheets?? Yeah, fun times. Somehow, Nate managed to take off his pj pants and diaper this morning before I got him up. And when I walked in and found all this, his grin could not have been bigger. "Look what I did, Mom?!" So, it was hard to be mad, looking at my cutie pie.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That's what's called a"Rude Awakening"! You didn't mention whether you put in the bathtub? I know you'll have lots of laundry. Nothing like kids to make life interesting!
YUCKY!!! I SURE HOPE GREG WAS A LOT A HELP
Funny you mention that, Aunt Molly....Greg was actually still in bed, asleep!! Rough life!!
This made me laugh out loud!:)
Good thing Noah hasn't figured out how to take off his own diaper yet!
See you next week at Strollercize!:)
I am glad there wasn't a picture on this post :) My friends always have gross kid stories to tell, so on Monday at book club I shared this one! It was a hit :)
Ahh yes, I remember my morning like that. I walked in and Eden said "Uh-oh", I knew that couldn't be good. She had pooped in the corner of her crib, and it was all down her legs. I yelled for Matt to help me which scared her and she monkey climbed me so it got on me too. The joys of motherhood. We switched her to onesies with her pajama pants for quite a while after that.
Post a Comment