My poor Honda Accord bit the dust Friday night. We knew it was coming sooner or later...it is a 15 year old car and has close to 200,000 miles on it. The brakes went out and Greg (& Nate) got in a fender-bender. We are SO lucky it was just a minor accident and that no one was hurt. It could have been a lot worse! We've decided just to trade it in instead of getting it fixed, so poor Greg has devoted most of this week to van-hunting, and wheeling & dealing with used car salesman. Needless to say, he is in a SUPER mood. Here is a pic of the Honda:

SO....."Mom van" here I come!!
(Here is a pic of our pissant rental car, a Toyota Yaris. Smallest car ever. Greg loves it.)


5 comments:
You still have time - Don't do it! ;)
We had a Yaris in PR - SAME SIZE! It was pretty awful. Although we were glad for the smallness on more than one occasion. I know you'll love the new van (it might bring back memories of the Dodge Caravan we had growing up). Remember driving Mom to work during the summer so you and I could have a car? Lord that was fun.
sorry to hear about your honda:(
I think you'll lOVE a van....I was definitely hesitant to get one at first, but now there's no going back!;)
OH NO.. sorry about the accident and so glad they were ok. But I cant stop laughing at the rental car!!!!! How hysterical! SO baby friendly! Good luck on the minivan search!
Oh my goodness...Greg, please keep that car. Every good economist needs to drive a car like that. I can't stop laughing and really want a hard copy of that picture!
Post a Comment