Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh no he didn't

So much for our newly-painted bonus/playroom. Nate decided to draw on the walls tonight with 4 crayons. I could have KILLED him!! It's been 2 whole days since the painting has been complete!! (Luckily, I found an easy solution when I googled "getting crayon off walls"..use a blowdryer on the wall for 30 seconds, then wash off with a soapy cloth.) Is this a glimpse of things to come?!

7 comments:

Lora said...

Nate was helping! Hahaha at least it wasn't ink pen... that's what I used to "help" Mom :)

Becky said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I think that is hilarious. I probably would have lost it though. I think I'm too scared to have kids b/c they will be worse than I was.

mary leigh said...

I love it! And he is not even Terrible Two, yet!

Hallie Madewell said...

Im desperately trying NOT to laugh because I know my time is coming soon.

The Overstreets said...

Sweet, precious, well behaved Nate did this? No way! I say Greg did it and blamed it on Nate!

Ashley said...

I agree with the first comment that Nate was just trying to help you out!:)

nate's dad said...

Leave it to my resourceful wife to think of the blowdryer strategy. My solution was to just paint over it!