This past weekend I flew (alone, for the 2nd time only!) to Traverse City, MI for my grandmother's memorial service. It was such a bittersweet trip... I was looking forward to seeing my extended family, but sad to finally say goodbye to Grandma. It was such a wonderful weekend though, making new memories with my crazy family, and celebrating the life of an extraordinary woman. I don't think I've ever laughed & cried so much in a 3 day span!! I was happy I was able to go, and knew that Nate was in good hands with Grandmum Joyce at home.
My sister Becky - aka paparazzi - took a TON of pics. And I'm going to be lazy and just direct you to hers (and Lora's) blogs to see them. No sense in duplicating their great work! Thanks guys! :)
Bec's two posts titled "Freezing Frogs" & "Lake Michigan"
Lora's post titled "Farewell to Grandma"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment