Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Dada,
Happy Father's Day! I promise to be good today... Maybe only one tantrum. And I'll eat all of my food, at every meal. And I'll give you lots of hugs, pats, and kisses too.

I think you've been a real good dad so far...I love to wrestle, tackle you, climb on you like a jungle gym, and horseplay. You can make me laugh more than any other person. I love our tickle fights, elephant rides, and dance parties at night. I think your scrambled eggs & homemade meatloaf are the best on the planet! Nighttime is my favorite...you always make bathtime fun, and I like to cuddle & read books with you before bed. You give the best manicures in town too. And I love having "Dad & Lad" days on Saturdays.

I am a little nervous about having a baby brother/sister this winter, but hopefully, it'll just mean I'll get more time with you. You are the best dad in the world!!

Love,
Nathan

P.S. Mom wanted me to include a short note from her:
Greg - Happy Father's Day!! You are more than I could ask for in a husband, and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful role model for our son to look up to. Thank you for making my "job" so much easier! Love always, Em

P.P.S. I had Mom pull together a few good pics from our last 2 years together. We are quite the handsome pair, aren't we?













3 comments:

Ashley said...

Aren't Dads the Best?!! Enjoy this special day with your 2 guys!:)

nate's dad said...

Thank you for the wonderful father's day gift. I am truly blessed to have both of you in my life. I will cherish all of the little moments with you, like falling asleep on my shouler because these days will end sooner than I think.

Lora said...

I love the pictures - gosh Nate has changed so much which I knew but still :) Greg is a great dad - I hope he survives the teenage years!