
Let's just go ahead and say it....these two kids are quite possibly the cutest on the planet. (I'm not biased or anything though!!) This past week at the beach, I had a mini-reunion with 3 of my 4 college roomies. We call ourselves "Dixie" b/c we lived on Dixie Lane our senior year at UNC. That being said, I was anxious to see Klug, Becca, and Joy, but most of all - Klug's daughter Hadley Tate that I'd never met!!
As you can see from the pics, "Tate & Nate" took an instant liking to each other. Lots of smiles, giggles, and kisses!!


Hadley went in for the kill 2x, and surprisingly, my shy little Nate LOVED it! Was clapping his hands every time he got a kiss. It was too precious.


Here is Dixie (minus Natalie) and our kiddos....I love these girls!!


3 comments:
HOW SWEET!!!!!!!!!! I Love it! I love her name too!
those are the cutest pics ever!! they love each other and are so happy :).
Nate is a stud - all the girls want him :) No dating until he's 16, right?
Post a Comment