Friday, June 5, 2009

ONE WEEK

One week from today, the 3 1/2 of us will be at the airport, headed to the beach!!!! My family is staying at a cousin's beach house in Litchfield, SC for a week - and I am SOO excited! Definitely ready for sun, fun, and relaxation!

We took Nate for the first time last year, and he had a ball. He had just started to crawl at that point (he was 9 months old). I'm expecting him to be a wild man this year!! Here's a few shots from last year's trip....




6 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

AW.... he looks so cute on the beach! Hope you have a great time!

Lora said...

Counting the days and hours! I wonder if Nate will eat the sand again this year? I hope he doesn't cry at the waves like you did as a kid :)

Cassie said...

The beach sounds wonderful. My family is going to SC in 29 days.(who's counting?) Cannot wait! Have fun!

nate's dad said...

He's so skinny now! We need to FEED HIM!

beth gibbs said...

Talk about being skinny greg!! I can't wait either. I KNOW I am more excited about being on the beach with Nathan than actually going to the beach. Sure to be FUN in the SUN! I love the last picture. Let's try to get a similar picture this year.
that is if he will stop long enough.

Erin said...

holy crap, what a difference a year makes, eh? he went from baby to little boy, i guess that's what happens, ha! cute cute. have fun!!