Monday, June 8, 2009

I Wanna Kiss A Girl

So.... Nate has his first girlfriend. And an older one at that. I am not sure I am ready for this!! Today, he was playing around with our next door neighbor (Mallory, who is 3 1/2) and they decided to kiss. On the lips. They were both concentrating really hard on it too. I thought it was cute at first; then it freaked me out. Thank goodness he turned her down when she leaned in for a second time!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

don't be lettin him slut it up!! Aunt B needs to have a come to Jesus talk with him at the beach :)

Hallie Madewell said...

OH DEAR!!!!! And on the lips at that!

beth gibbs said...

As cute as he is, they're going to be knocking the doors down. i just didn't think it would happen until he was TWO! He is mine until at least then.

Anonymous said...

future ladies man!!
Ashley