Monday, July 20, 2009

ANXIOUS

I am counting down the hours till Thursday morning --- we find out whether Baby Bug is a boy or a girl!!! I haven't really been thinking about it *TOO* much these past few weeks, but now, it's ALL I can think about. Gosh Thursday, hurry up and get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And just keep your fingers crossed that he/she is active that morning and wants to show off the "goods!" I am drinking a coke before the appt just to help and make sure! :)

5 comments:

Lora said...

Yay can't wait! Erin (sister-in-law) sent me a text last night asking if you had found out yet. I told her soon :)

Becky said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallie Madewell said...

IM ANXIOUS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe tomorrow will make it go by faster!!!

Ashley said...

looking forward to hearing your big news!!!

Erin said...

yay can't wait for the email :)