Nate wasn't too interested in the baby, but had a ball playing peek-a-boo with their dog (who was outside in the backyard)! He also liked exploring in Colin's room, and putting Colin's stuffed frog in the swing. And rocking it a LITTLE too fast...watch out Baby Bug!! :)
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Meeting Colin
Nate & I went to see a good friend, Leah, today and her new baby, Colin! He was born on July 1st, weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz. He is super handsome and I LOVED holding that little guy. I can hardly remember Nate being that small! He was very cute and I loved his long eyelashes and adorable mouth! And I was glad to see that Leah seems to be handling mommyhood very well so far. Her family lives very close by, and they haven't been over too much to help yet. I was impressed!! I mean, my mom stayed with us Nate's first 11 days, and I cried when she left!! Leah is just a natural I guess :)


Nate wasn't too interested in the baby, but had a ball playing peek-a-boo with their dog (who was outside in the backyard)! He also liked exploring in Colin's room, and putting Colin's stuffed frog in the swing. And rocking it a LITTLE too fast...watch out Baby Bug!! :)
Nate wasn't too interested in the baby, but had a ball playing peek-a-boo with their dog (who was outside in the backyard)! He also liked exploring in Colin's room, and putting Colin's stuffed frog in the swing. And rocking it a LITTLE too fast...watch out Baby Bug!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment