Lots of big stuff this week....smiles, snow, rolling over, and Abby hit the 12 week mark!!
She is getting to be quite the sleeper....loves her crib for naps, as long as she has her hat on and her sound machine on. She likes the "heartbeat" setting...kinda creepy, but I think it comforts her (b/c it resembles the womb). And it blocks out any fussing by Big Brother! :) She is still doing well at night too... wakes up like clockwork btw 4:30-5 am, but just grunts/fusses and goes back to sleep till 6:30 am when we start our day. That is early for me, but I am slowly getting used to it. I am just grateful she is such a good sleeper!
She also rolled over for the first time this week! From her tummy to her back. Of course, she hasn't done it since, and poor Greg is dying to see it! She is super strong though, and can hold up her head like a champ.
We also broke out the Bumbo seat this week...and Abby loves it! We didn't have one of these with Nate, but so many of my friends loved them that we had to try it this time around. She is still a little small, and doesn't fit perfectly in the Bumbo, but I think she enjoys sitting up and getting a different view of the world. Her favorite thing to watch: her Big Brother :)
And I know this is going to make me sound crazy, but I swear this girl can smile on command!! Every time I ask her to smile, she does! So we had a lot of photo shoots this week :)
Here is her Leapfrog Caterpillar pal. She loves when he sings to her!
Big Brother Nate, cheesin' as usual
My two favorite hoodlums


8 comments:
GOODNESS I can't wait to meet Miss Abby!! She is really growing and is so cute!! And Nate. is. precious. That cheesy smile is SO much like you, its ridiculous. I love it. Want to see ya'll soon!! Do ya'll have any idea when you'll be coming to North Litchfield this year?
of course she can smile on command. she knows if she is going to make it into the scrapbooks, she better look cute!
i can't believe how big she is!!! holy moly!
I didn't know she rolled over! Oh my word, she just keeps getting prettier!
I LOVE the "look" that Abby's giving in the bumbo seat!:) What a big girl...and rolling over too!
yay, cutie cute cute! i think nate has your lips and greg's nose and eyes - is that what yall think? you should post pics of abby's nursery next week :).
Oh my, so darn cute! Love the BUMBO seat and all her cute outfits.
She is BEYOND precious!!!! I love the new pics and I love Nate in his hoodie!
Didn't know she was using a sound machine. So many new things she is doing. Can't wait to see her and Nate too of course!
Post a Comment