Some tidbits from yesterday:
1. "Mommy, Nate has pretty hands"
2. "Mommy, tv is too loud. Will wake Abby" (she was napping)
3. "Please sing me Kristoffanen, Mommy" (Greg has been singing him Kris Kristofferson songs at night and Nate is OBSESSED. He knows all the words to "The Pilgrim." Serioulsy!?)
Nate is the sweetest little boy I know....he is always quick to kiss his baby sister, snuggle with Mommy, or hold hands with our neighbor/his girlfriend, Mallory. And speaking of girlfriends....Nate had his first call from a girl last night. I am not kidding! At 2 1/2 years old, this stud is already getting phone calls from chicks. I love it! It was Mallory that called, b/c she was disappointed she couldn't come over and play yesterday. Her first question was "Nate, did you miss me today!?" Nate said yes and we all giggled (both ends were on speakerphone). Then they talked about their toys for a minute and did lots of jibber-jabber that I didn't understand. We told Mal Mal to come over this afternoon for a "date," so that made them both happy and I don't know how Nate slept thru the night last night! :) He and his gf are too cute! I am just so happy he has this great playmate next door. She is a wonderful little girl and is just so sweet & protective of Nate.
Now onto Baby Girl... who is 16 wks old today! Yes, we are nearing the 4 month mark...hard to believe. The big news of the week: we FINALLY got her to laugh! It wasn't quite the belly laugh that we were expecting, but still, it was adorable and Greg was quite relieved that his daughter thinks he's funny. Apparently that's really important to him!! And Greg swears he saw her roll over again last night. I didn't witness it, but she was trying again this morning so maybe that will be her new thing. She did it a few weeks ago and then never again. One thing we've learned so far from her...she is STUBBORN and does things in her own time. Watch out teenage years! I see lots of power struggles in our future, haha!
For anyone that knows my grandma, Deedee, they will appreciate this last picture. Of course it's a crazy outfit that she sent Abby. I've seen worse, but still, this one is not quite my style....


5 comments:
i love the deedee outfit!! Abs' got some style!
Who doesn't love animal print and fake white fur??!! Luckily Abby's a cutie and can "pull off" any outfit!!:)
Deedee does it again! I'm speechless.
I cant stop laughing at that last picture of Abby... I LOVE IT! Way to go Em.. Im proud of you!
And I so agree.. Nate is the sweetest little boy ever! He's so loving and minds so well!!! I cant wait for those days (If they ever come!)!
She is precious, Emily! :)
Send me an email so I'll have your email address again... I'll send you a pic of Everett! I can't Everett is 4 1/2 months old already. Time is FLYING by this time around!
Post a Comment