Monday, April 19, 2010

Silence

Any parent of a toddler knows that when you hear silence for longer than 10 minutes, your little one is most likely up to no good. And our sweet Nate is no exception.

His newest obsession is our closet. Specifically, my shoes. See below...He is SUCH a good helper and clears off my shoe rack for me. Thanks, bud.

And then he transplants them all to the other side of closet, making sure to line up as many pairs as possible for me. Thanks for the help, Nate.

Let me just tell you...this was funny/cute the first time, but not so much when he does it 10x/day.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hopefully not a sign of a foot fedish like Tanner P on Bachloerette!:)

Leah said...

You have a lot of cute shoes. =)

Hallie Madewell said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it! Love your new blog too!

Ashley.. thats hysterical.. that dude was crazy!

Lauren Heuber said...

I laughed outloud when I read this...I am with you on the silence thing, but then you catch them doing the best things!! Love ya'll-L