Tuesday, April 13, 2010

There's something irresistible about "cocks"...

(Get your mind out of the gutter!!)

I am sooo excited - I FINALLY found Nate a pair of generic crocs (which he calls "cocks")!! I have been on the hunt for weeks! I guess they're not in style this year b/c I just could not find any knock-offs anywhere. And I refuse to buy him name-brand crocs...they are $25+ a pair!

Anyways, Nate had some had some of these shoes last summer and wore them non-stop. And I think he looks super cute in them, b/c they show off his calves (right Greg!?)


So, I found some at CVS - check them out, only $8 - and I love them! He just looks so handsome and summery! (Is that a word?) And he has told me 1000x in the past 2days "I love my new cocks." Yes, we are working on getting that "r" in there :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the heads up....we may head to CVS too!! I agree name brand Crocks are too much!!

KelseyMoore said...

I am trying to figure out what to put Tucker in this summer instead of pedi peds, they have got to be so hot! i don't know if he can handle crocks yet - he would probably fall down a lot...and I am impressed, i would have given up and just spent the money, short attention span!

Leah said...

So cute. I can't wait to buy Colin some "cocks." LOL

beth gibbs said...

Glad to know you and NATE Are not snobs about your ":cocks"