And then on Sunday, my good friend Mary Leigh arrived at the Nashville airport with her new son...from S. Korea! She & her hubbie Nick adopted 16 month-old Bates, and were finally able to bring him home. He is a little guy, but MAN is he cute! Nate & Abby are excited to have a new playmate!
My most exciting news of the past week...I got a double stroller! And I LOVE it! I haven't quite figured out how to work all the gadgets yet (haven't read that far in the manual). For instance, Nate's seat in the back can come out and can be converted to a bench where he can stand and be a "big boy!" (That's why it's called a "Sit-N-Stand" stroller.) I would highly recommend it to families with two kiddos...lots of options. And cupholders/snack trays. Those are a must!
Miss Priss is turning into quite the poser these days. I think she thinks she is a model! She really knows how to turn on the charm when I get the camera out. I guess I have trained her well! Check it out (and look at those thighs!):
Nate has become obsessed with a puzzle that the Easter Bunny brought. Almost every morning before breakfast, he gets it out and puts it together while I'm feeding Abby her cereal. He can almost complete the whole thing w/o any help...pretty amazing I think! He is going to be a puzzle whiz like me :)
My sweet 3 kids. Well, at least I feel like that most days since Mallory is over at our house so much!
And since Abby has decided to spit-up/drool/have explosive poops daily, we have been going thru about 2-3 outfits/day. At least she's getting a chance to wear all of her cute clothes, since she has SO many! So here's our parade of outfits for the week:


6 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is looking so big! I bet Nate loves riding in the stroller with her - I feel some good posts coming later about the 'standing' portion of this stroller :)
Dang Abby is STYLIN!
Love the new stroller too!!! Super surprised that you havent read the manual though!!! hahhahah
Great pics from the week! Might have to check out your new stroller soon and see about getting one!
how fun to be a mom! i am such a craigslist dork, as soon as i found out i was having another baby, i started stalking craigslit for a double bob - so excited when I found one for more than half a new cost. it is patiently waiting in my sunroom, i want to use it now, but think i might look weird with only one kid!
I have to see Abby in person dressed in her yellow dress - She's a doll!! Can't wait to check out your double stroller too!
Stroller is way cool not that I would ever want one :) Abby's outfits are C.U.T.E!!
Post a Comment