We moved Miss Priss to the highchair last week and she LOVES it. I think she thinks she is the Queen Bee sitting up that high. (And Nate loves being a big boy and sitting at the table with us in his booster seat. When did he get so old!? Ahh!) Abby has mastered all of the yellow/orange veggies, and we just recently started green veggies. Of course every single fruit so far has been a hit too. Did I mention this girl likes to grub!?
Moving into 9M sized clothes now...this one is courtesy of Nanny, and one of my new faves
LOVE those baby blue eyes! And she's now gnawing on these mesh feeder bags (filled with ice chips) to soothe her gums/fussiness. It's also nice to give her when we're outside and she's starting to get overheated. What a snack....ICE.
Having a gigglefest with her new bud, Daddy
1st green veggie - peas
Please look at her mini-skirt!!! (and don't mind the drool stain)
My little duck with her blonde mohawk & halter dress!
And of course, can't leave out Big Brother. He is loving the sprinkler these days!
The lovebirds taking a rest after sprinkler fun
My sweet angel boy....he has been more cuddly with me than usual and I am loving it!


7 comments:
Buy some frozen peaches and fill the mesh feeder with those. It was a huge hit with Colin when he wanted to chew something cold. I think I did frozen grapes, too. Blueberries were a mess...
cutie cuties - love the last pic with snuggly nate :).
Glad the mesh bag is going well.:)
Love the last snuggle picture, as well as Abby's fashion show pics!
Awww.. Abby looks so cute.. I love her hair and that big grin and belly laugh!!!!!!!!
Sweet girl! 7 months have gone by too quickly!!!
Seven months have gone by too fast. Seems like big chahges in just 2 wks. can't wait to share lots of time with both my sweetums at the beach. Nanny and Poppy are so EXCITED!
Love, love, love all of her new blonde fuzz - and the picture of her laughing it up with Greg is hilarious. Thanks for the great idea of the ice chips!
Post a Comment