Monday, June 14, 2010

Who Knew!?

Who would have guessed that my 7 month old would enjoy a baby pool more than my (almost) 3 yr old!??! Well, that was the case yesterday, as we got out the baby pool for the first time this summer.

Abby was a bit weary at first...

But quickly warmed up to it!

She loved leaning against the pool and "lounging"

And chillin' with our neighbor, Mallory

Abby stayed in the pool almost 30 minutes and didn't fuss once. And oh yeah, Nate didn't get in one time; just ran around in the yard instead. Go figure!

9 comments:

mary leigh said...

Bates would like to invite Abby over to swim. Nate can come too, if he wants!

Leah said...

Loves these pictures. She is too cute.

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing at the first picture. Her face is priceless.

Lora said...

Thank goodness one Givens likes the water! I am taking Abs in the OCEAN :)

The Overstreets said...

The look on her face in the first picture too funny! I would love to know what she is thinking there!

The Overstreets said...

Oh and I could have guessed she would love it. She is going to be feisty girl!

Hallie Madewell said...

OMG... that one of her and that wide grin is the CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! I need that for my fridge! :)

Ashley said...

Love the "all kicked back" picture!! She's already a beach babe. Have fun next week!

Colleen said...

I love her bathing suit! That lounging is too cute.