And here is a video that one of our neighbors shot. It was done before Nate actually mastered the "sliding" part! Enjoy! :)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Baby Steps
What a difference a year makes!! Last summer, Nate would hardly go near anything that had to do with water....sprinklers, pools, water guns, etc. But now, look at our boy! He enjoyed a SLIP-N-SLIDE with some big kids (neighbors) last night. Greg and I have never been so proud!! First baby step....being pulled by Dad thru the slip-n-slide
Step #2...run thru it, still holding Dad's hand of course
Step #3...venturing out alone - just running thru it
Step #4...actually slipping & sliding on his own!! 
And here is a video that one of our neighbors shot. It was done before Nate actually mastered the "sliding" part! Enjoy! :)
And here is a video that one of our neighbors shot. It was done before Nate actually mastered the "sliding" part! Enjoy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
that boy will be jumping off the high dive by the end of the summer!
yay for nate!!
Love it!!!!!!
That is so awesome.. I love it! Thats about as good as him going head first in the pool! WAY TO GO NATE!
Wow! I expect him to LOVE the beach. I'm sure he will if Daddy is with him. I'm just hoping that he doesn't take off on his own declaring that he is going home (last Year). Sorry we missed the fun.
This might be my all-time favorite post. I also love (and miss!) Greg's laughter in the beginning. :)
Post a Comment