Saturday, June 12, 2010

Moving On

Isn't it funny how kids go thru phases and get totally obsessed with a certain thing/character??? We have gone thru many of these, since Nate was about 1. First, it was Elmo & Sesame Street characters. That one lasted a while. Thru his 2nd bday actually. Then we moved on (just in time for Xmas) to Handy Manny. Then there was a brief stint with Bob the Builder. These days, we are into Diego & Dora, as well as TOY STORY. Yes, I'd say his bday party in August is going to be Toy Story-themed.

Wonder what will be next???

2 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

OMG.. GRANT IS TOO! He loves BUZZ!
Its been on TV several time and he says "T-study" for Toy Story! Im feeling a movie day one rainy afternoon!

Leah said...

I so hope C will love Toy Story. It was one of my favorites when I was younger. I still enjoy it along with all the Santa Clause movies.