On the left: Nate at 7 months On the right: Abby at 8 months
Seeing these pictures side by side makes me realize two things: 1. My kids look more alike than I thought (and DAMN are they cute!) 2. It's about time for Greg to get a new Titans hat
4 comments:
Heather
said...
I think it was time for Greg to get a new Titans hat years before Nate was born. That one will never die.
August 1999 - Meet Greg.
June 2004 - Marry him.
July 2005 - Move to TN.
August 2007 - Nate is born.
Nov 2009 - Abby is born.
August 2011 - Move to AL...
4 comments:
I think it was time for Greg to get a new Titans hat years before Nate was born. That one will never die.
Hi Greg!
Yes.. they are BEAUTIFUL BABIES! :)
I already told you, Krull. I will get rid of the hat when they win the Super Bowl!
Yes they are precious and beautiful and I MISS them. I need that picture of Abby to put next to my picture of Nate on frig.
Post a Comment