Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just Because

Just because I haven't posted in a few days, thought I'd upload a few new pics. Nothing too exciting, but neither is our life these days! :) Lots of staying inside b/c the weather is so.frickin.hot. I am ready for Fall (and for MDO to be back in session!!)

Here's our BFF Mal Mal, who is out of town for 2 wks. Sadness.

First time at Publix in the buggy together. They had a ball (though Abby doesn't show it here!)

Happy-go-lucky girl

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the buggy shot from Publix!:) You shouldn't make it look at easy shopping with two kids or Greg may give back his weekend shopping trip!

Hallie Madewell said...

Abby looks like such a big girl in the cart with Nate :( But Oh so cute! And I love Nate's "Super Cheese" next to Mallory! hahaha

Proud Parents said...

The double buggy picture is great. They are such buds!

BTW why don't they have the double buggy at Babies-R-Us?

Lora said...

Nate has the cheese down pat. Abs needs some work but she's still adorable with her fuzzy hair!

beth gibbs said...

I love that Abby has her 0wn distinctive look! She smiles when she wants to not like Mr. Cheeseman, who smiles automatically (like his Mama) ! Can't wait for my Nanny time with them.