Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last Comic Standing

As any mom of an (almost) 3 year old will tell you, everything that comes out of Nate's mouth these days is hilarious!!! I wanted to write a few of my favorite sayings down before I forget them...

1. There's something wrong with me, Mommy!
2. I have a question.
3. Sorry Mommy, just telling a joke.
4. I tell you later.
5. Mommy, don't look!
6. Oops, just a little fart.
7. You a hot momma!
8. Ooh ooh I got a idea!
9. Just betending, Mommy.
10. Take your boobies out! (He says this everyday as I'm closing his door for naptime - not sure why - I think it started back when I'd nurse Abby after I put him down for a nap....weird I know!)

I love my little comedian!! I can always count on him (and his Daddy) for a laugh, everyday, no matter what kind of mood I'm in.

6 comments:

Leah said...

omg at #10! That is so funny...

mary leigh said...

ok. that's funny. really funny.

The Overstreets said...

LOL! Let's hope it's YEARS before he says #10 to anyone else! Too funny!

Ashley said...

Funny kiddo!:) Noah has recently been saying a lot about boobies also. Who knows!!??

Bawa Bears said...

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! boobiessssssssssssssss.

Hallie Madewell said...

#6 and #10 take the cake!!! I LOVE IT!