Sunday, September 19, 2010

Best Friends

I can't reiterate this enough....the BEST part about having two kids is that they get a built-in best friend! We are seeing evidence of this more and more each day, as Abby is becoming more mobile & interactive with Nate. She is beyond enamored with him, and he's pretty crazy about "Abby-doo" himself.

Here is a highlight from this weekend, a game of peek-a-boo that they initiated themselves (yet another thing I love about having 2 kids -- from time to time they can entertain themselves!):




And in case you noticed the pair of dead legs in the background....yes, that is Greg, taking a catnap on the floor, of all places. How he slept through their giggling and screaming, I'm not sure. I just don't even question it anymore!

4 comments:

Hallie Madewell said...

HOW SWEET! Looking forward to that!

Um.. I dont know how they sleep through that either, MEN!

Erin said...

cute cute cute!

Diane said...

They are so sweet playing together! I LOVE that my kids have each other! Their relationship will last longer than any other relationship they have during their lives.

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

This is so cute! I love the bows in A's hair, they are both hilarious and cute at the same time! Emerson hopes you all will come back to CLT soon and that A will be better behaved on her sleep schedule so they can play! :)