First wedding - Aunt Bebe!
First time with finger foods (puffs & biter biscuits)
First time (playing) at the Discovery Center & the mall play area (see pic below)

She has been making lots of new sounds this month, but the cutest one is something that resembles "UH OH." And she says it ALL the time! Here is her uh-oh face:
One of her biggest quirks that I love is what she does when she's really excited. She turns her wrists and ankles around in circles over and over really fast. It's hilarious and super cute. She used to do this all the time, before she could get around and moving. She'd do it b/c she was frustrated and wanted to "go!"
A new thing this month is how much she's copying everything Nate does. When he dances, she does (well, she bounces and sways). When he claps, she does. When he shakes his head, she does too. The list goes on. Baby Genius! (haha)
And though she hasn't fully pulled up to a standing position yet, she is trying oh-so-hard and will be there any day. With that being said, we (read: Greg) lowered her crib mattress last weekend. Every morning I watch her on the video monitor, holding onto those crib slats, standing on her knees, rocking and trying so hard to stand up. I am not anxious for this next stage! She can crawl for months, if it was up to me.
In the last 1-2 weeks, Abby has discovered a whole new world at her fingertips, literally. Since she's begun crawling, she has gotten into:
-doorstoppers
-trash cans
-the strap on Nate's booster seat
-outlets (yes we have covers on them but she managed to pry one off already!)
-vacuum cord
-air vents
-magazines
-nightlight switches
-kitchen chairs
-and best of all, a new hiding spot/favorite place for a fort: under the kitchen table..she and Nate LOVE to play under there together!
Other highlights from Abby's past month:
Having fun at Grant's 2nd bday party with all her boys
Cuddling under Nate's sleeping bag
Still only has 2 teeth. They are super cute though!
Stealing her dolly's passy
I'm sure this picture is making my Dad nervous just looking at it...but Abby loves horseplaying!!
Trying to drive away in our neighbor's Corvette. She is standing up here, holding onto the wheel like a pro!

Since she is getting so LONG and growing out of her pjs so fast, we moved her to 2-piece pjs. Super cute (and roomy)!
Our sleeping beauty
Getting better at eating/picking up Puffs
Loves her "walker" from Hallie, and playing with Nate's magnets
Mr. Potato Head fanatic!
This one's for Poppy - she's wearing Nate's old WFU shirt!
And last but not least......JEGGINGS!!!! (Jean leggings - yes we have a little fashionista on our hands)


5 comments:
ok, the jeggings are TOO MUCH! I love them! She needs her shirt pulled to the side in a clip and a side pony tail...
I love this girl!!! The uh-oh face is the best!!!!! And, please tell her to stop growing up so fast!
Great to see you all yesterday!:)
Thanks for the wonderful meal and goodies for Eden!:)
Love all the pics of Abby!:)
Can't believe that she's already 10 months!
The only thing to say is how much I LOVE HER :) She's so precious and hearing her say "UGH OH" is beyond precious! :)
I agree, the jeggings were hysterical :)
I love you Abby!
So many firsts and I at least get to see them on Skype, phone or in pictures. Oh the wonders of technology! I can't believe she is 10 months old. What will she be doing when I see her in a month? Can't wait. Thanks for the gift of skyping with Nate on Grandparents Day. He was a regular chatty Cathy!
Post a Comment